About Me

My photo
I am a journalism graduate and LCF student desperate to break into the fashion industry (desperate being the operative word). I currently write for daisygreenmagazine.co.uk and runninginheels.com, and right here is where I vent my trials and tribulations, style and fashion cravings. I am a handbag addict, as well as loving a good old cup of yorkshire tea. Give me jelly babies and I will love you forever. I need to learn French so I can live in Paris with a pug and a wardrobe full of gems. I will always return to my first love - London town. As far as I am concerned there is nothing in life that cannot be solved with a good handbag - preferably a Chanel.

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Nail Art

A huge trend right now is nail art. Pixie Lott sported St George's cross during the World Cup, Katy Perry went total flower power and Rhianna was spotted with classic leopard print.

But the latest celeb to sport the trend, and my favourite so far, is Alexa Chung. This heart print design is just too cute - and she showcased them at the Mulberry party. Jealous much?

I'm currently on the hunt for a beautician that will do this design for me - too fab to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment